Playing Violin Playing Violin

Hahahaha

Something tells me you sped the original video up. And newgrounds isn't the place to submit videos of yourself playing the violin. Try youtube.

darkwolf7676 responds:

i didnt speed it up

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Good to see you back

It's been a hell of a long time since we have seen anything from you.
Very hot, though.

----------------

*interesting stalker-ish facts*

Between this and the previous firth flash submitted to NG there have been 23990 other subimissions.

The mandolin music is the same as used in the "kiss my poo" snippet hidden on fat-pie.

Doki responds:

Did you watch them all? 23990 eh? That's a lot of flashes. How many of them were about Steve Irwin or Chuck Norris?

NG Assassin Ep3 NG Assassin Ep3

Huge Improvement

Your style has improved so much, and it's so refreshing to see that you have started to move a little further away from the squashing deaths thing, thanks for taking my last comment into account! Can't wait for the next installment, if you manage to find a way to continue it now that you've slaughtered a huge percentage of the newgrounds fad hierarchy.

5'd.

SirHappy666 responds:

I tried to keep the squashing to a minimum on this one, but I think this will be the last one unless I do small survivor episodes. but I can still only do what that voices tell me to do XD

LL - Ban the Noob LL - Ban the Noob

Very Entertaining game

Great work trash, this could keep me entertained for hours.
One thing though, could you try and fix the penudulum? try and make it so that it can revolve 360' instead of just 160' aprox.
kthxbi

-Shuriken <3 LL

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Perfect RPG

This is a great game. Stylish, violent and develishly hard. Keep it up.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

It's okay

Not the best game I have ever played but a good try. It had alot of potential but I dont think you fulfilled it. Nonetheless, great gameplay and nicely animated.