Playing Violin Playing Violin

Hahahaha

Something tells me you sped the original video up. And newgrounds isn't the place to submit videos of yourself playing the violin. Try youtube.

darkwolf7676 responds:

i didnt speed it up

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Good to see you back

It's been a hell of a long time since we have seen anything from you.
Very hot, though.

----------------

*interesting stalker-ish facts*

Between this and the previous firth flash submitted to NG there have been 23990 other subimissions.

The mandolin music is the same as used in the "kiss my poo" snippet hidden on fat-pie.

Doki responds:

Did you watch them all? 23990 eh? That's a lot of flashes. How many of them were about Steve Irwin or Chuck Norris?

NG Assassin Ep3 NG Assassin Ep3

Huge Improvement

Your style has improved so much, and it's so refreshing to see that you have started to move a little further away from the squashing deaths thing, thanks for taking my last comment into account! Can't wait for the next installment, if you manage to find a way to continue it now that you've slaughtered a huge percentage of the newgrounds fad hierarchy.

5'd.

SirHappy666 responds:

I tried to keep the squashing to a minimum on this one, but I think this will be the last one unless I do small survivor episodes. but I can still only do what that voices tell me to do XD

Clockday Of The Year Clockday Of The Year

EPIC!

This actually sent shivers through my spine - great use of the song at the end, and kudos on using Journy! Best Clockday submition by far.

TooF Losing A Friend TooF Losing A Friend

Oh dude, you fucking rock.

Seriously man, this is the most original series on Newgrounds. I salute you you fucking god among flash artists.

Sorry If I seem a little too into it with that review but wow that was bloody good!

NG Assassin Ep2 NG Assassin Ep2

Could have been a lot better if...

There was a more interesting variety of deaths. Every character in this movie was squashed in some way, and as with the first one, the main target was thrown at a wall. I would have given this a 10 had there been more interesting death sequences, but based on the good graphics and great (but somewhat unoriginal) story alone this gets an 8.

SirHappy666 responds:

Its not my fault everyone gets squashed, I only do what the voices tell me to... I'll pull some ones arms off in the next one if the voices let me.

The Slums 2 The Slums 2

lol

fifen

"Dare" "Dare"

Breathtaking

After I'd watched this i felt so moved, man. Can't wait to see more.

LL: Venus Birthday LL: Venus Birthday

The best part was when i appeared

If it had more me then it would be perfect, but bloody smecks anyway.

LL- Seizure Collab III LL- Seizure Collab III

Kickass, Knucks!

Best Seizure Collab yet. Oh, and huge <3 to Mug and Deviant for using me in thir part!